collapse
International Association of HydroSeeding Professionals.
  The best sources of information about the Hydro Seeding Industry.

Update your forum bookmarks to reflect the current forum URL: http://www.hydroseeding.org/jcms/forum

***Here is the URL for the International Association of HydroSeeding Professionals main website: http://www.hydroseeding.org

Welcome to the IAHP Forum!

We invite you to use the forum if you have any interest in hydroseeding. This forum is sponsored by the International Association of HydorSeeding Professionals but a membership in the association is not required to use the forum. You do need to complete the simple registration process.

HYDROSEEEDING CONTRACTORS. If you are a hydroseeding contractor or have an intrest in getting into the hydroseeding field our members are friendy, helpful and experience and will help with any problems you have. We invite you to share your knowledge and help those who have questions that you can answer. We invite you to join the IAHP and as many have found this may be the best thing you can do to help your business but you are welcome to particiapte in our forum even without being an IAHP.

MEMBERSHIP IN THE IAHP
Members tell us it is the best $ 100.00 they have spent. One of the key benefits is the free premium listing on www.HydroseedingExperts.com, the site is designed to help people find a qualified, expert hydroseeding contractor and can send you enough extra business to pay for your membership many times over. Other benefits include online courses leading to certification as a "Certified Hydroseeding Professional" as well as discounts from suppliers, regional events and other benefits./p>

MANUFACTURERS AND SUPLLIERS
We want to provide a media for you to promote your products. You are welcome to post about your products and your press releases in our "News from the Manufacture's" section. We also invite you to join the IAHP. Your membership will provide advertising opportunities that will make your membership a valuable investment in your business. Your logo and a link to your website will appear on our member page. You will recieve free advertising in our electronic newseltter. Members prefer to buy from suppliers that support their orgainzation.

HOMEOWNERS & BUILDERS
If you have questions about if hydroseeding is right for you or if you need help finding a qualified hydroseeding professional the forum can be a great benefit to you. You are welcome to post about questions you may have or to post that you have a job available. We will help any way we can.

DEALERS OF HYDROSEEDING EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
You are welcome to post information about your products or equipment. Membership is not required but a membership will get you a listing in our "Dealers" section that can help drive customers looking for new suppliers to your business. Membership in the IAHP is a great investment but you are welcome to participate in the forum without being a member of the IAHP.

Thu December 07, 2017, 04:52:32 PM by felsco | Views: 138 | Comments: 2

1500 gal reinco hydroseeder on a 1988 international air brake truck with only 20k miles. garage kept

$15,000.00
Wed December 06, 2017, 05:39:13 PM by ProTilling | Views: 207 | Comments: 6

As I am getting everything set up for my first hydroseeding season next spring I am trying to figure out what to do about a guarantee.  Some hydroseeding companies in my area offer it and other don't mention anything about a guarantee.  The price I am going to charge is toward the low end of what I have seen but its not the lowest.  I plan on offering good quality seed, mulch etc.

My question is do you guys think it is necessary to offer a guarantee? If I was looking for hydorseeding ...
Wed December 06, 2017, 03:57:17 PM by TOMSEL | Views: 61 | Comments: 0

I was going through a broker to sell a T90T II Finn hydron seeder and its been now 5-6 times he said he had a interested buyer. Well none panned out, think I need to be able to talk to buyer myself even though really to busy to do that.

Anyways I have a T90T II for sale. 1550 hrs on it. It is going out 2-3 times a week still making money. I am selling because I have 2 90's and want to sell one to put a down payment on larger model. The machine is in good condition. I am going to be ho...
Wed November 29, 2017, 06:48:28 PM by gdog | Views: 71 | Comments: 0

2006 bowie lancer lancer 500 hydro-mulcher for sale.
14 hours on machine.
Pump was checked at Bowie factoy and every thing is ok.
$15,900.00
Tue November 28, 2017, 09:02:03 PM by P.L. | Views: 230 | Comments: 8

Iíve been spraying a lot lately and the temps when we spray have been fairly cold, high 30s low 40s. We are doing the same things as usual, it just seems like the with the cold the mulch takes longer to mix and Iíve been having a harder time getting things done. Has any one else noticed a difference in machine performance/material performance when spraying in the cold vs the warmer weather when we do most of our spraying?  One other though that I have is that my pump (tm-60) may need some cleani...
Pages: [1]

* Recent Topics

No posts were found.

* More Info Links

* Recent Posts

Re: (TX) 2017 TurfMaker 550 (Basically New) by jakesullivan
[Yesterday at 12:20:51 PM]

Re: 1500 gal Reinco hydroseeder and truck for sale by felsco
[Mon December 11, 2017, 11:37:12 AM]

Re: Guarantee by Turboguy
[Sat December 09, 2017, 11:07:00 AM]

Re: Guarantee by Bowie Man